Bhutan also known as the “land of Dragon” is located in the middle of India and China.
Bhutan is a neat and clean country with the spectacular view of Himalayas. This country hosts some breathtaking sacred Mt. Chomolhari and Mt. Jichu Drake. Throughout the entire tour, you’ll get a stunning view of Bhutan Himalayan peaks which are permanently capped with snow !!!
This Bhutan Tour 7 nights and 8 days include the destination Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Phobjikha, and Bumthang. You’ll get a beautiful chance to explore all these cities rich in cultural and natural aspects.
Bhutan serves as the best destination offers unlimited experiences for various kinds of visitors. Visit the Dzongs, monasteries, Thangka painting schools, and handicraft centers offer you an insight of Bhutanese culture, religion, and history.
Visiting different sacred monasteries you’ll get a privilege to experience the Meditation and Yoga.
In this Bhutan tour, you’ll get to experience hiking, trekking, and sightseeing in each city. Traveling through these fascinating places help you discover the true spirit of the Bhutanese people.
Bhutanese people are famous for their friendliness and unique cultural heritage.
Come enjoy unspoiled natural and cultural beauty of Bhutan !!!
You have an option of 4 days Bhutan tour if you have less time.
Highlights of Bhutan Tour
- Visit one of the famous landmarks of Bhutan, Tiger Nest or Taktsang Monastery
- Visit Kyichu Lhakhang at Paro
- Explore National Museum Chorten house, a traditional Bhutanese Farm House, Paro
- Explore Bumthang valley, a spiritual hub of the country
- A scenic flight where you can witness some majestic unclimbed views of the world greatest Himalayas
- Visit the tiny capital city of Bhutan, Thimphu
- Explore the unique Bhutanese culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the local people
- Wander around the Kurjey Lhakhang complex, a legacy of Guru Rinpoche
Write a Review