Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley Trek is a perfect nature call’s destinations that combines two beautiful trekking trails i.e., Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley trek at once. It is one of the most challenging, adventurous, and virgin trails in the Manaslu region of Nepal.
Likewise, it is one of the newly opened trekking routes that offer the best opportunity to find the solitude hidden in the Himalayas of Nepal. Carrying out this adventurous trek offers you an opportunity to explore the lofty Himalayan peaks, amazing wildlife, exquisite whitewater falls, and much more.
While trekking Tsum Hidden Valley, you get to explore secluded villages, ancient monasteries, and high altitude passes. Undoubtedly, the Manaslu trail offers breathless scenery and close marvelous view of Mt. Manaslu, an eighth highest mountain in the world.
This adventurous trek commences with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola. You can also start a trip from Lapu Besi, take a jeep from Arughat Bazaar, this makes the trek a day shorter.
Moreover, following the bank of Budhi Gandaki river, the trek route passes through Soti Khola, Machha Khola, Jagat, and Phillim. Then the trail enters into villages of Deng, Namrung, Lho, Sama Gaon and finally reaches Samdo, the last settlement of the valley.
Sama Gaon is one of the biggest settlement along the Manaslu trail. From Sama Gaon, you can do side trips to Manaslu Base Camp or Pun Gyen Gompa.
The highest point of the trek is Larkya La Pass- 5,106 meters, one of the most beautiful passes of Himalayas. From Larkya La Pass, you’ll get eye-catching views of Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Kang Guru, and Annapurna Massif.
Besides, this circuit trek route is boosting up as a great alternative for popular Annapurna circuit. For those who do not want crowded trail, Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley trek is a great option with a similar route, views and experiences.
Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley Trek is the real taste of endurance for adventure freaks. The tranquil Manalsu trail offers some of the most unexplored exquisiteness of nature. This trek provides you a once-in-a-lifetime experience that remains etched in your minds forever.
Spring and autumn seasons are the best seasons to visit Manaslu region. During this season, the views are clear and the weather is stable. March, April, May, September, October, and November are the best months to visit this region than other months.
Furthermore, for trekking in this region, you need to book with a government licensed trekking agency with licensed trek guide or porter. You can’t do an independent trek in this area.
Although this trekking is a bit more challenging, longer, and less luxurious than the more popular treks like Annapurna Base Camp Trek and Everest Base Camp Trek, the natural and cultural beauty of this untouched region will leave you spellbound.
So come to join us for a memorable adventure trek to the Manaslu region of Nepal!
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola and Tal to Kathmandu
- Explore Budhi Gandaki River Valley
- Visit oldest Buddhist monastery Mu Gompa and Lungdang Gompa
- Explore Milarepa Cave (Pigeon Cave), one of the most sacred caves in the Tsum Valley
- Trek around Mt. Manaslu (8,163 m), the world’s eighth tallest mountain
- Enjoy jaw-dropping views of Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Himchuli, Ganesh Himal
- Larkya La Pass, one of the highest passes in the world
- Explore Hidden Tsum Valley
- Dramatic landscapes, glaciers, lakes, mysterious canyons
- Experience unspoiled nature and culture of Tibetan Nupri and Gurung inhabitants
- A side trip to Manaslu Base Camp or around Birendra Lake
- Ancient Buddhists Stupas, monasteries, and Tibetan lifestyle
- Walk through less crowded trail than other trekking regions of Nepal
Please feel free to contact us for detailed information about Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valley Trek or any other trekking or tour packages. If you want to talk directly feel free to call us at +977 9851060902 (Mukti)